it's 2 am and my suitemates and boyfriends are blasting music, being retarded, i don't think they're intoxicated but i could be wrong, yelling about sex and derogatory terms to each other and out the window. something about taking boxers off so they can be washed, more music. more bad language. i can't wait to move into Summit. ACF 24/7.
Next semester will be pretty cool. I'll be in the same kin class at Viv and she'll definitely make me study. Linguistics will be over. Psych and Socio start again, as if they're new courses. French and Spanish, hopefully they'll just keep getting better, to raise my average to above 60%... actually.. I just need to pass socio and psych with 60%+ and it will be great. meaning, I need to start studying today. in a few hours, so I should go sleep.
anniversaries? right. this is the reason why i don't celebrate. because without reminder, there is no rememberance, or very little of. it's really not that special.
OHH 2 am talks with Viv in Antony's room. I really hope he was listening because it'll be hilarious when he tries it all out on a girl. hehehe.."which one smells better?" "...well this one smells manlier, but the girls will dig this one better". i <3 ACFers.

1 comment:
haha
we gotta go get the "suck it up princess" shirt :)
we should *study* kin together.. dot dot .. more random 4am girly talks haha
Post a Comment