i'm sitting out side TC 348. waiting to be let in to write my Psych 020 exam. fun fun fun. studied yesterday and today. not hardcore at all. but definitely the most academic thing i've done all year. just came from prayer meeting. it was refreshing. i'm not sure if it was the ventilation working, or if it were real chills going down my back. i long for days of ridiculous fun with tiff, pris and christina.
the beginning of next semester calls to me. it'll be like a new start. Psych will be new chapters, Socio as well. No more Linguistics, instead Kin. French and Spanish, a continuation, but it will be worth. I will make it so. Writing in this blog, instead of cramming during the final minutes. This is what I do. There is no worth worrying and stressing with 10 minutes left before the exam. If I don't know it by now, skimming over the textbook isn't going to help my brain soak in anymore information. This is it guys. Am I ready? Not entirely. Am I worried? Slightly. Am I stressed out like all them science kids? Not at all =P
I love this place that I'm at right now. I'm looking forward to going home, seeing the people I haven't seen in months. Hopefully these images in my mind won't be cut short due to people still writing exams, and a possible family trip to Las Vegas. 8 more minutes till 7pm. I should probably get off my laptop. Chill, relax, clear my thoughts (but not of valuable info), and pray.
LOVE

No comments:
Post a Comment