Friday, December 07, 2007

a picture's worth a thousand words

  1. Philo 162F Exam
  2. Birthday
  3. Any Misc I think of by the time I get here

~~~~~~~~~~

1_So this morning I woke up at 0800, got a call to make sure i was awake at 0806. Got ready, made tea, left the house - 0825. Arrive outside TC 348 sometime before 0900. Sit. Contemplate. Pray. 0905 - Exam begins. I read. I stare at my blank booklet. I read some more. I make a stroke, my booklet no longer bare. stroke, stroke, stroke, pause, stop. rethink. I skim through the questions of the exam, back and forth between pages. From one question to the next. an hour in. wow, impressive, you've written so much. Continue flipping, continue writing. 1100 - an hour left. shoot, how did you write this much? you didn't study. Stare at the last 40% of the exam to be written. leave at -15, point form at -10, rest now. Time's nearly over, still got 40% worth left. Calm as a light morning breeze. Get up, walk over, hand in, pick up, walk out. At the bus stop, open it - 65%, not bad. Bus arrives, get on, content. =) Praise God.

2_Yesterday, for the most part, was uneventful. Nearly 10 hours of sitting near an open philosophy text book, skimming over 5 different articles, arguing over issues I could not care about. Not even near what I needed to know. Still getting over the random insides pains, tea like mad and washroom like a racehorse. Dinner at 6, no 630, okay how about 7? No problem. Moderate what you eat, no not really. Random Christmas shopping, to be continued. Home times. Surprise surprise? No, not exactly, but woah that's a lot of people. Thanks a lot. Fun times =)
How on earth did we fit that many people into our house?

I love you guys =)

Thanks for everything, Robot =P

3_First time I've posted pictures on blogger. That is all. Now to try Gav's Casserole Recipe. =D

2 comments:

the.joechan said...

Robot? Pooface? -_-" not many options huh? lol

Loey said...

no not really =P