Thursday, November 09, 2006

a reflection of sorts

so i've been thinking about this a lot, and i think i've come to a decision. I'm not going to Montreal Nov 24-26, despite the number of other universities going and the incredibly cheap price it is considering how much is included. I'm sure I would have an awesome time if I went, but imagining the amount of temptation that awaits me there, I'd much rather settle for a semi-weekend with Joe's Reserves on FTX. besides, I said I would go about a month ago. Prior commitments that i will stick to.

partly why I had the conversation with Enoch, although your post did act as a segway. just wanted a second opinion, or maybe some sort of confirmation, but either way, your words did not play a large role in the making of my decision, although a factor, but not humongous. I probably would have chosen not to go, had you not answered.. but i guess your response, in a sense, comforts? not sure. still got to think about that a bit more.

thinking back on second week of school. i'd be willing to do it again, but it's not on the top of my priorities list. i've got better ways of spending a night. i just need to find them and act on those. i guess this really does relate back to conversation on clubbing and alcohol, same views... same stance... i'm not against it, but i've got better things to do. smarter, although not necessarily healthier, ways to deal.

No comments: