Saturday, June 07, 2008

Memories: Instant Conversations

So I was reading over some msn conversations I had saved.
There were some pretty funny moments, guess who said what:

1. "This 3.14159mp NEEDS SLEEP"
2. "you just make me feel good about myself"
3. Me: How are we going to get to Gavin's house? __:"I'll carry you"
And then there were several conversations with someone I haven't spoken to in forever. He asked me "How are you doing spiritually?" I remember when I first read it in the conversation, I thought "woah! did YOU just ask me that? of all people!" I was impressed about his turn around. But for some reason, we haven't spoken since a few days before our baptism. Why is it that things have changed so drastically? We both stopped trying? It feels too awkward for me to try now. I'm afraid that if I try it will seem like a desperate attempt to reconciliate. But why is that such a bad thing? At least this reconciliation won't be like the last attempt to "reconciliate" -_-"
How did it change so drastically, so suddenly?

It almost seems retarded to ask, "Is it worth trying to reconciliate?"

No comments: