Wednesday, March 12, 2008

but i couldn't see...

i woke up today feeling like -_-"
i remember vaguely dreaming about meeting Chris Tomlin in between sessions at PassionDC and him leaving his guitar in my care. For some reason, in my dream, i knew what type of guitar he owned and its value. I was holding it as he went to the washroom, and when he came out he walked right past me and went into the stadium. Another random thing I remember is, that "my guitar" was Gavin's. And while I was standing stupidly in the hall with Tomlin's guitar in hand, he had somehow stolen mine and was playing it on stage. At that point I made a mental note: Tell Gav that Chris Tomlin is playing with his guitar. More randomness that I don't remember, and then I woke up annoyed that I had to go to school, feeling totally unmotivated, not wanting to go through today.

I should be excited. The first time my small group is getting together in a while. We're going to Deliware to hand out frosh packages and talk to people on Abby's floor. I should be excited. This is exactly what I've been talking about for so long. Getting out of our comfortable bubbles and jumping into the dark, cold waters. Yet, I almost don't care. I just want to lie in bed all day and wait for time to pass by.

I should be psyched. I got a job interview today at the Mandarin. First job opportunity in... a really long time, since my Build-A-Bear group interview back in first semester. Talked to Gav about it yesterday, he got excited. Probably a little more than I did. Honestly though, I don't know why it happens. Every time something exciting happens to me, or if I get an opportunity to advance somewhere, (a) people are more excited than I am (b) I get super moody that day and I let it affect my performance.

FRICK! it's only been an hour. I still have another hour of Linguistics. I really just want to get out of here. and ... I don't know... mope.
I need to do my Sociology of Work interview, do library research. I don't want to. Gonna fail the course. Hate it. No motivation. Don't even care.
I'm back in my "I don't care" depressed mood. How long is this one going to last?
Hate studying.
I'm so pessimistic today.
Just want to drop out of school and crawl into a box and die.
-_-"
Why am I so emo?

qwertyuiop[]\
asdfghjkl;'
zxvbnm,./


... that the joke was on me

No comments: