Monday, January 28, 2008

Step back. Hold on. Observe.

So this past weekend, was ACF's Winter Retreat. A lot of stuffed happened. Whether it was spiritual or emotional, I have no comment. We'll check up along the months to come.
ACF's direction has definitely shifted. Whether it be because of OneThing, or because there really was God working... I also have no comment.

So first day back to school, feels like I haven't been in class in so long. Mondays are dreadful. Always have to get back into the flow of things. Missed my first class. Late for my second class. Don't plan on going to my third class. I'll go home and I better study for my exam tomorrow. OR else I'm just consciously screwing myself over.
It's like, every week, I must rebuild my motivation for getting through the school week. I can almost never find anything to look forward to, and it takes so much more effort to find something to be thankful for. I know it's absolutely retarded, and I know I definitely need to work on this a lot harder.

NTS: Pray for Mondays.

2 comments:

J said...

"it takes so much more effort to find something to be thankful for."

hum. I dun get it, why do you have to need something to be thankful for?

awoieht said...

I know exactly what you mean Loanne - I'm definitely finding it a struggle just to keep up with everything there is in life right now. I'm not giving all my commitments my best efforts, and it's showing...

My only motivation at this point is my promise to God that I would get as far in my path here in university as I can, so that I can be used in so many more opportunities.

Ugh, shame you're going home the weekend after, it'd be great to meet up and chat =/