Monday, April 02, 2007

Friday night, I raised my hand. Saturday, I cried. Sunday, a tangle of thoughts. Monday, I woke up realizing I was in love and read a post about the past. Thoughts about baptism still floating through my head, a decision regarding working with kids, what to do with my life, academic future, wants and needs - mine and His.

Walking out of UC today, I was hit with the feeling that I finally knew the feeling of what it meant to be in love with God. I love feeling this way, and I Want it to last from now until He calls me home.

3 comments:

J9 said...

HELOOOOOOOOOO lo-anne! Praise the Lord! Isn't it an amazing feeling? YES hold on to it! God is soooo good isn't he?? your post made me all warm and fuzzy inside.. and it reminded me once again of God's unfailing Love! I'm so glad I came upon this rather interesting blog site! HAHA! man we should chill one day in my close AGAIN! hahaahah When are you free to chat lo-anne? I havne't caught up with you since a few months! wow time doesn't pass fast!

Swirlee said...

close----closet??? *makes mental note to check out janine's closet next time i'm at deli*...hahahhaha

but yes, thanks Loanne for sharing that. I actually read this a long time ago, closer to when you posted it, but didn't leave a comment. But it made me very happy for you and i danced around my room in joy =) *cheers*!

lyang13 said...

dancing!?! Do the bart man!!!