so. it's family day. should probably be in sauga, with the fam, but as usual, I'm not. I'm in London.
so what do I do? The usual, watch some videos, creep some photos, write some messages, oh facebook. In front of me lies my essay stuff. "I should get started soon," is what I've been saying for the past few hours.
So I wanted to say. Looking through photos, I realized that God has worked in so many people's lives, whether they've noticed it or not. Big events, small things we overlook and take for granted.
KChow's gone home, so I'm alone in the house now, not that it feels lonely or anything, but it emphasizes how much I appreciate the company of my housemates. Whether we're whispering to each other late at night trying not to wake the others, or yelling crazy things in the living room/upstairs/around the house/out the windows, talking to each other on IM even though we're in the same house, or simply being in the same house together, in our own separate rooms, but knowing that they're around.
Looking through photo comments, I remember the good times and am reminded of the friendships that distance can not diminish. Those in Toronto, Waterloo, Sauga, elsewhere. I know I don't make enough effort to go see them, or to keep in contact with them, and I'm sorry, especially to the people from high school. But, that makes me appreciate even more the moments we do have together, when we finally are all in the same place, even for a few hours.
Speaking of high school, I remember certain things happening, that were tragic, that were totally out of our control, of moments where we completely helpless and there was nothing for us to do, but pray. I remember the impact it made on the lives of others. Maybe not to the extent of their personal experience, but the ripple effect of the events that affected many more lives. God was there, and I see it now.
~
~
~
I want to put up my pictures now.

No comments:
Post a Comment