so I've been NOT studying for stats all day. I know. I'm horrible, irresponsible, and way lazy. I've done pretty much everything but study (okay maybe that's an exaggeration, but enough to illustrate how I'm not motivated to study for my 9am exam tomorrow). I went shopping for things the house is in need of (because I did a round of filling containers to the brim and emptying out boxes in the kitchen yesterday), then I watched Gossip Girl, then I made food (by the way, spent 2 hours slow cooking chicken wings in the toaster oven. Definitely not the most effective way to make chicken wings, also I clearly didn't make enough because waiting that long for that little food was NOT satisfying), and then I decided to look over my "review notes" that I made yesterday. But getting to the point, my last distraction was putting on music and my favourite part, DANCING TO IT!! =)
So I was listening to Dirty Shoes by Tim Be Told (a band that found me on MySpace). I was very impressed by the music that they had posted on their webpage, so I went as far as ordering their CD online (WHICH I NEVER DO, BTW) . So anyway, that song was playing, and not only are the lyrics amazing, the beat is so catchy. I started dancing by myself in the limited space between my bed and the door and the desk. And it made me think about how I miss dance, and I wondered about making a dance for ACF Spring Coffeehouse, but that's just a thought... that's never been made concrete in the least bit. Point of this point: I wanted to talk about how I really like Tim Be Told's music. Originally, I just thought it was a very decent band that did not swear, which makes me happy, but then listening more carefully to the lyrics, I realized the mention "God" "Lord" and they have a song called The Hymn (O What Mercy) which is basically about Jesus dying on the cross (and that is also an amazing song, btw). So anyway. I like their music, and I finally realized that they ARE Christian because I read the "Thank You" part of the CD (which took me a while to find, because it was behind the CD instead of in the usual spot of somewhere in the booklet. I'm just dumb and slow today haha.
Oh yea, random side happening of today: I bought Jello Rice Pudding, to give it a shot. And it is NASTY. But not only that, I have 5 containers of it left -_-" (okay maybe "container" is the wrong word, because it sounds like a big jar or something, but you know.. what I mean.. I hope). But yea, point of this random blurb? I somehow managed to cut my left palm with one of the containers. I mean HOW ON EARTH? haha.. o_O
I should go study -_-"

1 comment:
Capezio ballet shoes are also highly recommended. Its shoes, available in both leather and canvas, have an arch construction and moisture absorbent feature which allows the shoes to breathe. With ‘pre-elastics’ attached, it makes for the perfect fit and comfort. Priced reasonably at $12.99, it is a must for all ballet dancers.
Post a Comment